[thelist] Text to Voice

Adrian Fischer adrian at logo-logic.com
Tue Jan 8 17:27:02 CST 2002

Hello All,

Thanks to all who have been helping me of late with MySql questions (and
questions in general).  You have no idea how helpful you have all been, and
I really appreciate it.

Today's question is not database or perl related (phew!!)

I am using the win2000 narrator to read back letters/emails that I right
(because I am a lousy writer and make lots of mistakes that for the life of
me I cant pick up when I re-read them).

The narrator is ok but it read the whole screen.  I want to be able to
highlight some text and just have that read.
Anybody know of something that will do this?

Thanks.

Regards

Adrian Fischer