[thelist] Can you have a look. please

Matt mspiegler at lightbulbpress.com
Wed Jan 9 10:15:18 CST 2002

I'm viewing in NN4.7, Mac. Basically it all looks good, except that the table that holds all the content expands a bit so that the left and right edges aren't
flush from top to bottom, and the topnav is slightly inset from the rest of the screen. Also, some of the text drifts a little, but nothing extreme. If you
hadn't specifically told us to check it out, I could easily have gone to that page and never even noticed that anything was off.