[thelist] Linux connection to multiple Unix boxes via Digiboard?

Daniel J. Cody djc at members.evolt.org
Wed Jan 9 17:05:34 CST 2002

Not familiar with digiboard, but you could just use X's built in server
capabilities.. Or for straight command line stuff, telnet/ssh are your
best bets.

I have about 12 headless servers here, and they're all admined through
SSH clients i have on my machine(red terms are webservers, blue are
mailservers, green are fileservers)..

I'm not sure if thats what you're looking for, but hope it helps :)

.djc.