[thelist] Re: Web Forms to Access DB?

Rebecca Milot-Bradford RMilot-Bradford at nsca-lift.org
Wed Jan 9 17:28:30 CST 2002

According to Microsoft documentation, Access has a maximum of 255 concurrent
users. I have also heard that the number of users who can concurrently
access a single record is smaller; however, at the moment I am unable to
track down documentation of this. Keep in mind that the number of concurrent
users is not the same as the number of people looking at info from a
database displayed in their browser.