[thelist] Searchable dynamic content

Chris George chrisg at gsnet.com
Wed Jan 9 17:35:28 CST 2002

Hmmmm.... I dunno if that's it... for example, this page:

http://www.gsnet.com/servlet/Hierarchy/Equipment/Crawler_Tractors/All/All/Al
l/Manufacturer/hierarchy.html

(watch for line wrap) which gets rendered every request (by spiders or
otherwise) always gets indexed by Google... in fact, those are even virtual
directories - none of them exist... they're just for Java to use...

So... I'm not helping much, I thought I'd just mention that I don't think
'cause it gets rendered every time is why it's not being indexed...

Chris.