[thelist] file types

Daniel J. Cody djc at starkmedia.com
Wed Jan 9 20:09:09 CST 2002

Hey Russel -

I think i see what you're trying to do, if not let me know :)

highlight the file, hold down shift and right click on it.

choose 'open with' from the menu. select the application you want to
open the gif in, and select the 'always open with this application'
checkbox(or whatever its called) checkbox at the bottom, hit OK.

from there on out, all files with that extension will be opened with
that app :)

.djc.