[thelist] file types

Russell Griechen russgri at bellsouth.net
Wed Jan 9 22:53:31 CST 2002

Thanks Daniel...but no cigar...

I hit shift...right-click but  it (a gif) showed a dialog box that that has
he option of:
Save as.........bitmap file

not gif  there is no other dropdown options.
It used to detect the type and show Save as   ***.gif
I can view the images list and save target as  ***.gif but when I click on
the  images list/file just to the right it shows save as
untitled  with the option of only saving bitmap.
further...when I type in  ***.gif it saves it but the pic will not
initialize when I use it in html.

Russell Griechen