[thelist] XML --- first project?

Morbus Iff morbus at disobey.com
Thu Jan 10 09:38:06 CST 2002

 >I have read the O-reily book "learning XML". I feel like I understand it,
 >but I have always learned by doing and would like to develop a small project
 >to test my knowledge. Any suggestions?, Resources?

Generically, if I'm learning something for the first time, I try to
redevelop something that already exists. That way, I know what the result
should be. So, here's an example:

  - Write a 'fortune' utility
    that understands QEL:
    http://www.amk.ca/qel/

And if you do that, I want a copy. :)

--
Morbus Iff ( softcore vulcan pr0n rulezzzzz )
http://www.disobey.com/ && http://www.gamegrene.com/