[thelist] Coldfusion: getting javascript variables

ted serbinski tss24 at cornell.edu
Thu Jan 10 12:29:00 CST 2002

> >This should work, because the Cold Fusion test doc says Cold Fusion
> >works fine, and another Cold Fusion test pages seem to work
> fine. It is
> >just this simple form one that does not work.
>
> You are viewing the page from http:// - not C:\ - right?

Ahhhhhh. Yeah I finally figured that out. Took a while I say. Thanks for
all the help everyone.

Also finally got my code to display from JavaScript associate arrays
into Cold Fusion query's. If anyone is how I got this to work, I can
send you my code.

ted

<tip type="personal web server">
When viewing files locally on your machine and running a webserver,
remember that double clicking on a file to view it does not mean it is
being parsed by your server. Make sure the prompt is not C:\ but rather
http://localhost or other related to your web server. Otherwise you'll
have a heck of a time trying to figure out why your pages aren't working
correctly.
</tip>