[thelist] Media Temple

Philippe Jadin all at 123piano.com
Fri Jan 11 01:52:46 CST 2002

// kerin | airside.co.uk wrote:

>Does anyone have any advice? Is it worth bothering with a company who can't
>be bothered to return your phonecalls for $1000?

Don't know for phonecalls, but email support is quite good at
www.imeme.net. Get almost the same as what mediatemple calls "appliance
server" for $60 per month. Freebsd jailed root environement rocks. And
for the price I can't complain.

But of course this doesn't help a lot for your phonecalls... Good luck,
and let us know how it goes with them, it's allways good to have a list
of alternatives just in case :) (other alternative I looked at was
Iserver.com)

btw, any others using virtual servers? imho it's a great option between
shared hosting and a dedicated server (even more if the virtual server
is managed by knowledgeable people)

Philippe