[thelist] site check

Chris Price chris.price at stl.org
Mon Jan 14 03:53:34 CST 2002

Aesthetically I love the design but for me its a little too neat.

Each page seems complete in itself, I'm not itching to move on.

Nothing says 'click me'. The links all seem invisible to me until my mouse
hovers over them and I hanker after the traditional underlined hyperlinks
which we all seem rather ashamed of as if they were too obvious.

Really nice but...