[thelist] Re: weather RDF

josh evolt at efeingold.com
Mon Jan 14 09:38:04 CST 2002

> anyone know of an RDF feed for weather

I once played around using weather.com data without the actual interface.
At least when I tried, their site was set up in such a way that you could
get a predicatable html result.  e.g.  You can get basically a small page
with seven day forcast for 90210 from their server.

Look at the source from their pages and you should find that each page takes
information from different areas of ther server.  Find the information you
want then use that URL to give a restricted HTML result.

The obvious issue of legality is there, of which I know nothing about.

Josh