[thelist] ASP/open source/static/dymanic sites pro's and con's

Troy Montour vamp at vampiresinc.com
Mon Jan 14 15:47:27 CST 2002

Tony,
    The thing with ASP or Cold Fusion is its easyier to set-up templates and
manage changes when you do have to make them.

1. I push for the databse side of it more because I can go to the database
make a text tweak with out even touching or uploading anything and the page
changes.

2. pages on the server are not neccesarly faster. it all depends on the
server for loading.

neither is oh my you shouldn't do that. its more a personal thing.

one do you like going to every page and fixing that link or do you like to
go to one spot and fix it and it changes on every page.

Hope this helps.
Troy Montour
Vampires Inc
vamp at vampiresinc.com