[thelist] Design check

Lachlan Cannon tiedefenderdelta6 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 15 08:49:40 CST 2002

I've finally managed to debug the design (that I was asking
help for a while ago).

http://members.evolt.org/luminosity/test/compose.html

So far, I've tested it on (win98) IE 5.5, IE 6 (it stuffs
up in IE, enlargening the divs instead of scrolling, but
that's fine), Netscape 6.0 and 6.1 (works as it should),
and Opera 5.0 and 6.0 (stuffs up, keeping the div the right
size, and flowing the content out of it instead of
scrolling - the worst stuff up of the lot, really
especially when screen space gets small at 640 x 480 and
opera hogs most of it for chrome), and to a lesser extent
(but still quite useable, except when the text box
disappears at 640 x 480 (?!) in NS 4.78.

If people could test it in other browsers / OSes and get
back to me, that would be great.

TIA!
Lach

=====