[thelist] Beware! TurboTax 2001 Automatically Installs IE5.5

Pat Meeks pmeeks at email.msn.com
Tue Jan 15 15:52:36 CST 2002

James:
Thanks...you are correct. When I first got TTax, I did carefully read "What
you need to know", but the info wasn't there. Looks like I'm guilty of
skimming the "System Requirements" section. When I saw "Windows 95....16 MB
of RAM, etc., I obviously stopped reading. I'll never do that again. Also,
thank you for the links.

Pat

http://www.shopintuit.com/Store/SysRequirements.ASP?BaseCode=TTW2001&Priorit