[thelist] battcave.com

sfmalo sfmalo at msn.com
Tue Jan 15 18:32:47 CST 2002

A real coinky-dinky. As I went back and forth between the two sites (seeing the identical computer graphic, identical beige color used in the identical shape at the top of the page, and the same layout of navigation links separated by the same black line), I was disappointed that battcave added a rollover effect to the navigation. Spoiled the effect, boohoo.

Discovered that battcave.com has NO phone support and states that that is why they can keep their prices so low. Well, forget it. If I can help it, I won't be locked into that kind of situation. That, added to the coinky-dinky, is enough for me.

Thanks for your input.
Sharon
Sharon F. Malone
"web design and Internet writing services"
http://www.24caratdesign.com
sfmalo at 24caratdesign.com