[thelist] Eudora Question and Apache Password Protection Tip

Morbus Iff morbus at disobey.com
Wed Jan 16 13:13:08 CST 2002

 >In Eudora 5 is it possible to see the full source code for a received
 >email -- namely the email program and OS of the sender?  I know how to do
 >this in OE, which is what I use, but need to know how to do it in Eudora as
 >well.  Thanks.

Within each message window, there should be a "blah blah blah" button.
Clicking that will show you the full headers. If you have the "Esoteric
Plugin" installed, you can also choose which headers you want to see all
the time (so you could add X-Mailer and so forth).

--
Morbus Iff ( softcore vulcan pr0n rulezzzzz )
http://www.disobey.com/ && http://www.gamegrene.com/