[thelist] Only display first 100 records from access

Paul Backhouse paul.backhouse at 2cs.com
Thu Jan 17 10:21:45 CST 2002

Hi people,

Im helping a colleague at work - she's has been given a nasty access
database with 999 records in it, which she was asked to copy the title,
initials, persons name etc onto a label template by hand - now this would
have taken her forever - so I suggested I might be able to help her out.

Now, this email is going to be pretty long, because I will have to show you
the code so you can see what I have done.

I will place the code in the next email to cut down on text - apologises for
anyone who hates long emails.

So, my question is how can I only display the first 100 records from and
access database - I though I knew, but it doesn't seem to work.

For a demo of the site at present please refer to:
http://work.2cs.com/unprotected/labels/

You'll be able to see what I have done - its almost sorted, just needs to be
shroten to select 100 records and display them - not the full database.

Is this possible?

Many Thanks

Paul Backhouse
2Cs Communications UK Ltd
www.2cs.com
www.2cs.com/tradebridge

The information contained in this message is confidential and may be the
subject of legal, professional or other privilege. It is intended for the
named addressees only and may not be disclosed to anyone without the
sender's consent. If you are not the named addressee you must not use,
disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on the contents of this message
and should destroy it immediately. If you need further information please
contact the originator of this message on the number above, or e-mail
postmaster at 2cs.com.