[thelist] session and/or cookie persistence across an ssl and non-ssl connection

Chris Blessing webguy at mail.rit.edu
Thu Jan 17 16:50:48 CST 2002

The usability factor isn't really usability until the server load gets high
enough to cause sufficient lag when browsing, should a user bookmark a page
using https if it's not necessary.  I suppose I could do some scripting to
prevent that from happening as well.  Just more things to add to the list!

Argggggg... alright, thanks for your help Scott, much obliged.

Chris Blessing
webguy at mail.rit.edu
http://www.330i.net