XML -> Recordset (was: RE: [thelist] XML)

Tab Alleman talleman at RealMetros.com
Fri Jan 18 12:46:39 CST 2002

I use the MSXML object to parse XML into ASP.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ken Kogler [mailto:ken.kogler at curf.edu]
Sent: Friday, January 18, 2002 1:06 PM
To: thelist at lists.evolt.org
Subject: XML -> Recordset (was: RE: [thelist] XML)

Is there a quick and dirty way to convert an XML file into a recordset?
I'm trying to parse XML with ASP, but it seems like unless I add an
additional step in the process (like XSL), there's no easy way to do it.

So the question is: can I turn an XML file into a recordset? And if not,
how do you eVolters out there go from XML -> ASP? The solution needs to
work not only for my own XML files, but also ones on remote servers.

-Ken