[thelist] employment question

Peter peter at poorbuthappy.com
Fri Jan 18 13:01:01 CST 2002

>But yes, teaching can be very psychologically rewarding. Getting to
>corrupt young minds :-)

:) The only hurdle left then is the visa. I don't have a greencard, but if
sponsored by a company I can qualify for the h1b visa. Is there another way
for me to approach this? I've heard of people setting themselves up as
consultants in the US which then automatically meant they got a working
visa somehow? Would a college sponsor my h1b visa? It's all very confusing!
Does anyone know of any good sites to go to? (I owe, I'll post a tip soon!)
Peter