[thelist] tables-to-CSS (was: no subject)

D.Bruce Saurer g1notami at zoominternet.net
Sat Jan 19 01:58:32 CST 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "Andrew Clover" <and at doxdesk.com>

Thanks.  Line-height makes sense here now.

 > I don't see the small text from the screenshot in Moz 0.9.7. Are you sure
> you haven't simply got a smaller-than-default font size in your
> preferences?

View/Text Zoom is 100%.  Strange, I compared Evolt and a few other sites and
I don't see the font size difference.

> a few errors here: it includes XHTML-style <element /> tags, but is
> declared as HTML 4.

Doh.  I swapped declarations and missed the tags.

>Also <br clear> is not part of HTML 4 Strict - you
> may want to use a div with 'clear: both' CSS instead.

Okay but, now IE adds extra space at the bottom of the parent.  Is this
normal behavior?

>   <link type="text/css" rel="stylesheet" href="#" media="screen">
>
> What's that for? It uses itself as a stylesheet?!

lol...frugal, eh?

Thanks for the reply and push in the right direction.

bruce
g1notami at zoominternet.net