rowspan was Re: [thelist] (no subject)

Syed Zeeshan Haider zeeshan_paki at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 19 15:08:01 CST 2002

Hi,
Try to use Macromedia Dreamweaver 4. Creating layout of a web page with tables is not a big matter for this great program of web
development. In this program, you don't have to care about coding of a layout table. You just draw it on the screen like a painting
or drawing program.
Thank you!
Syed Zeeshan Haider.
http://syedzeeshanhaider.faithweb.com/