[thelist] Which browsers to download for testing

Bob Boisvert webdad at tampabay.rr.com
Sat Jan 19 17:30:08 CST 2002

Thanks to all with your suggestions.  Unfortunately I only have one machine
(unless the wife lets me buy a couple more....yah, right!) and my system
resources are starting to slow down as it is with what I'm running for
programs.

Does anyone have any good FREE suggestions for programs to clean up my HDD
without me having to worry about what it's going to delete?

Thanks again,
Bob