[thelist] Introduction + CSS sites with changeable designs.

Michael Efford efford at iinet.net.au
Mon Jan 21 07:40:40 CST 2002

Hello Evolter's,

I've been lurking around for a few months, and thought I would finally add
my first post to this most interesting list.
I run a site called SODA (http://internet.design.curtin.edu.au/soda) which
features a user changeable colour scheme that works via CSS, Coldfusion and
cookies. I am looking for other sites that feature this "style changing" in
order to compile a list for my students to gain inspiration and technique
from. I think it will be an important area in the future of web design, in
terms of accessibility and site functionality.
So if anyone has links to sites that feature this in any form then please
let us know.

Regards,

Michael Efford