[thelist] Monitor/Video Card recommendations

Chris Johnston chris at fuzzylizard.com
Mon Jan 21 23:36:05 CST 2002

That would definitely qualify as acting a little funny. However, before
buying a new monitor, try testing the computer/video card with a
different monitor. I have seen this kind of thing before and it was as
simple as the monitor cable was not seated correctly into the video
card. The video card in question was actually the Radeon All-in-Wonder
(not the 8500 though) which requires a digital to analog adapter and
this was what was not connected 100% correctly.

So, if it fails on another monitor, it may be the video card.

/chris