[thelist] Java Applets - More Secure?

Chris Blessing webguy at mail.rit.edu
Tue Jan 22 22:15:55 CST 2002

Well I know Java has some nice built-in security features, mostly to keep
your classes secure, but I've never seen/done any tests on this type of
thing.  And yes, you're paranoid, we don't block applets and I've luckily
never been where they were blocked. =)

(does your company allow incoming email attachments? if so, they might as
well not have a firewall)

Chris Blessing
webguy at mail.rit.edu
http://www.330i.net