[thelist] URL-specific search engines

Chris Blessing webguy at mail.rit.edu
Wed Jan 23 08:34:05 CST 2002

Well with google and AV, you can specify the "link:<domain name>" part of
your query, but if you don't put a domain name in there it will actually do
a regular text-based search.  Of course this yields nothing like you're
looking for so I don't even know why I'm typing this... morning boredom I
suppose. ;)

Chris Blessing
webguy at mail.rit.edu
http://www.330i.net