[thelist] Browser usage stats

Steve Cook steve.cook at evitbe.com
Wed Jan 23 09:13:52 CST 2002

A quick "me too" on that. Our clients' Netscape usage is higher. In fact I
happen to know that in Sweden quite a few large companies have Netscape as
their primary browser (we're talking large software companies, a major car
manufacturer and one of the major banks to point at just a few). Not a shiny
new Mozilla either mind you, but Netscape 4.7.

In fact my colleague is currently struggling with some code changes to our
site to keep a large client that uses Netscape happy.

As Andrew says, the real answer is to know *your* customers or at least the
national preferences.

   WapWarp - http://wapwarp.com
 Wap-Dev - http://www.wap-dev.net
 Cookstour - http://cookstour.org