[thelist] Browser usage stats

Steve Cook steve.cook at evitbe.com
Wed Jan 23 09:33:32 CST 2002

I see from your site that you moved to Sitzerland not so long ago. I
sympathise as when I moved to Sweden 3 years ago I found that many things
that I knew exactly where to find in the UK were difficult to locate in my
new country.

Some general possibilities to consider (I'm afraid I don't know for certain
where you'd find Swiss stats!).
	Do you have any Swiss web contacts whose brains you could pick
(obvious, but easily overlooked)
	Does the client have *any* existing web presence? If so there may be
some stats available.
	Is there anyone at your ISP you could ask? As a non-competitor they
may be more ameinable to giving you some helpful info.
	Is there any kind of professional body for web developers in
Switzerland?

I'm sorry of you've already thought of all these. Good luck with the search.
If nothing else you may be able to pick up some interesting contacts!

.steve

   WapWarp - http://wapwarp.com
 Wap-Dev - http://www.wap-dev.net
 Cookstour - http://cookstour.org