[thelist] design (?) review

Matt mspiegler at lightbulbpress.com
Thu Jan 24 08:13:22 CST 2002

There's a lack of a clear hierarchy here. The links at the top fade into the
page while the column of upcoming events bops you over the head. I don't think
the problems are that big though, its more a matter of maybe using color/size
to guide the eye. As another poster suggested, perhaps a BG color of some kind
behind the top nav. And definitely some resizing of type is in order. Right now
if you travel across the screen from Left Nav to Events to From This Week the
type is all more or less equal. Some variation  might help organize the page.

That being said, it looks good, and some minor tweaks should do the trick.