[thelist] Re: CSS Question

Salvatore Palmisano spalmisano at usashs.com
Thu Jan 24 15:11:01 CST 2002

Based on that graphic, all I can see is that the 'Insert stuff here' line,
next to the arrow, is a tad left of the similar text directly above it.
Is that what you mean?

My apologies if Im missing the larger picture, but the description you gave
initially was a little confusing.
We'll need to see the direct HTML (not just a graphic) to offer more help.

.Salvatore