[thelist] Upper Limit to Server.ScriptTimeout?

Wade Armstrong wade at runstrong.com
Sun Jan 27 01:25:01 CST 2002

I think the maximum is something like 999.

When uploading files, I've had persistent problems with the upload timing
out when "rolling my own" upload script or several of the inexpensive or
free upload components.

I've tested SA-FileUp (http://www.safileup.com) with files over 60MB with no
timeout difficulties. If you'll be regularly uploading (or downloading)
large files, it's worth it to upgrade to one of the leading uploading
components like SA-FileUp, ASPUpload, etc.

Wade