[thelist] Passport problem

Don Makoviney don at aspalliance.com
Mon Jan 28 08:30:10 CST 2002

Daniel,

There is a discussion list that is fully dedicated to Passport, that I use
all the time. There are even Microsoft employees on the list and they will
help you out too. There are 463 people on the list last time I checked -
so there are tons of experts.

Check out:
http://www.aspfriends.com/aspfriends/ngfx-hailstorm.asp

I suggest you ask there. You'll get an answer quick.

HTH,

Don Makoviney

MAKOVISION.COM | Handpicked News For Web Developers
http://www.makovision.com/

FREE WebDev/Usability Newsletter
http://www.makovision.com/subs/