[thelist] cycling banner

Chris Price chris.price at stl.org
Mon Jan 28 08:36:01 CST 2002

I have created a cycling banner ad. with javascript, using arrays and
setTimeout.

The images change neatly every 2 seconds and the corresponding url links
change accordingly.

Wonderful.

The problem comes once I've clicked on the link then press the back button.

My javascript banner goes all-to-pot, its out of sequence and races from
image to image.

Any solutions?

--
Chris Price