[thelist] Message Boards - Forums

Dave Stevens stem at stemofficial.co.uk
Mon Jan 28 15:33:01 CST 2002

I've been using a hacks modification of tForum on my site - PHP, very easily
customisable, very stable with a large volume of messages already posted,
and there are several other languages available, not sure if I spotted
hebrew in the list though...

http://www.tforumhacks.com/tforum/

and if you really want to see it how I've used it
http://www.nss.f2s.com/forum.php

bearing in mind that I'm very VERY new to PHP and that site is meant for a
limited audience of some mates :)

HTH,
dave stevens