[thelist] differences in alt vs. title attributes and <h#> tags

Bob Boisvert webdad at tampabay.rr.com
Mon Jan 28 15:44:00 CST 2002

I've heard the argument about underlined text being considered a link. I'm
not sure that I personally agree with that. I say that because being an
experienced user of the web, I have learned not to expect all things
underlined to be a link especially when many sites are using
text-decoration: none; then the text color acts as an indicator that there
is a link.

At the same time I can understand what kind of confusion there maybe with
it.

I have changed things to look like this:

H3 {
   font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color: #006699;
   font-weight: normal;
   text-decoration: none;
   font-size: 12pt;
   }