[thelist] RE: writing to DIV in NS

david lloyd parker david at image2image.co.uk
Wed Jan 30 01:11:00 CST 2002

Mark

Many thanks for taking the trouble to reply to my postings.
The strange thing was that I originally used a div, absolutely positioned
using a linked style sheet, and NN4 reported an error. After much messing
around and playing with layer, which worked, I reverted back to div after
your comments about DHTML and it worked fine. The only difference was that
the div was in a different place in the html as far as I could see. Very
strange. Another few hours of my life gone for NN4.......

Regards

David