[thelist] ASP FileSystemObject

Chris Marsh chrism at puffofsmoke.net
Wed Jan 30 12:28:00 CST 2002

> Put this line right above Dim objFSO:
>
> On Error Resume Next
>
> This'll ignore the error thrown when the
> objFSO.FileExists(strPath) = False
> evaluates to NULL if the file doesnt exist.

Thanks for the help, but this had no effect. It seems to be the following
line that is causing the error:

Set objTF = objFSO.CreateTextFile(strPath)

but because the browser seems to hang, I am getting no error message back.
It's almost as if I have an unending loop running, but this would seem not
to be the case. If I click "stop" in the browser, the page load appears to
stop, but I cannot access any other links on the page until I close the
browser session and start anew.

Regards

Chris Marsh