[thelist] CF query tip

Judah McAuley judah at wiredotter.com
Thu Jan 31 13:38:00 CST 2002

At 02:28 PM 1/31/2002 -0500, Raymond Camden expounded...

> > Example:  <cfscript>StructClear(foo);</cfscript>  will clear
> > all of the
> > values in the structure foo and give you the structure back
> > with all the
> > keys intact.
>
>Eh? It removes the keys as well. Simple test:

Yeah, I know that.  I was obviously smoking crack when I wrote that part of
the sentence.  I'm still recovering from a 18 programming binge yesterday
involving many nested structures.  Addles my brain a bit. I guess I'll back
off on the structure tips until I recover a bit.

Judah