[thelist] GPL / copyleft applied to web content

iris laren4 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 1 10:23:00 CST 2002

--- martin.p.burns at uk.pwcglobal.com wrote:
> If you're writing it as part of your employment then
> the copyright belongs
> to your employers, and there's no getting round it,
> sorry.

that's not the problem.  i asked them if they're
alright about GPLing it and they said yes.  there's no
fight over who owns the copyright.  my question is a
practical one, not a theoretical one: which licence
and how?

will it need the blurb on every page?  or will
something like "copyleft (c) 2002 bladibla"
do, maybe with a link to the licence.  obviously some
explanations somewhere will be a good idea.

just wondering how others have handled this, if at
all.

iris

=====