[thelist] php tidy/code check

kris burford [midtempo] kris at midtempo.net
Sat Feb 2 03:52:00 CST 2002

hi all,

i've just completed my first semi-complex piece of php scripting (image
management for a cms that i'm building - linking in to MySQL) and, whilst
it seems to work okay, i have the feeling that it's somewhat somewhat
clunky and could be *significantly* cleaner/smoother/faster/insert verb here...

is there any software out there that checks php code for "soundness"? i'm
still very much at the beginning of the learning curve and, whilst i can
review books and sites and stuff, getting my own code to operate fluidly
still seems a long way off...

thanks

kris