[thelist] trojan

Vic Wooten vicwooten at eaglewebservices.com
Sat Feb 2 09:01:00 CST 2002

Waaayyy OT, but cannot help ROFL!!

----- Original Message -----
From: "Janet FitzGerald" <waxplanet at sunflower.com>
To: <thelist at lists.evolt.org>
Sent: Friday, February 01, 2002 5:18 PM
Subject: RE: [thelist] trojan

> Off topic,...Is this Vic Wooten the same Vic Wooten that plays the best
bass
> I've ever heard and part of Bela' Fleck and the Flecktones???  Is it
> possible?  Naaaaaa.  ....maybe?

Naaaa, but it would be kinda neat! I do play music, but I play keyboards,
not bass, and yes, Victor Lemonte Wooten (still goes by Vic!) is an
"awesome" bass picker! Aside from Bela and the Flecktones, the man has
probably done studio sessions with every single "old" black Soul singer that
ever was. Oh...Victor is several shades darker than me too. I am so-called
white, he is so-called black. On at least two different occasions, I have
missed out on a golden opportunity to meet this man in person....the man
that I am so often confused with because of the name. My band has always
been working when he was appearing somewhere nearby. Sigh....maybe someday
before I die.

Visit his website...
http://www.victorwooten.com/

He does answer his email too...although it may be some time before you get
an answer if you write him. His band seems to stay on tour.

Vicki Ronald Wooten

BTW, any further discussion on this topic should be taken offlist, and
anyone who "dares" make fun of my first name...that my Mama chose to give me
at birth...like the cruel school children that I grew up with, "will" be
broken into itsy bitty pieces. If I cannot manage that on my own, I will
solicit the help of my buddy George...
http://www.bigcatrecovery.com/george.html

I doubt seriously that anyone wants to tangle with a full-grown mountain
lion. ??

vicwooten at eaglewebservices.com