[thelist] trojan

Ed Shuck edshuck at noevalley.com
Sat Feb 2 11:13:00 CST 2002

Hi Sharon,

I will spend the $40.

Sometimes when  ther e is a question, answers to other problems show up.
That was the case here.  For the longest time I have had, when booting, a
file called msdtcw.exe make a run for the internet.  When I followed the
path given earlier in the discussion, through the regedit, there it was.  so
i dumped it.  with the firewall, it is stopped.  but it was a pain watching
it trying to crash out before i even logged in.

<tooltip>
provide a seperate file containing your fonts as functions:
<?php
 function PrintTitle2b($title)
 {
  print("<font style="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#000000"
size="2">");
  print("<b>");
  print($title);
  print("</b>");
  print("</font>");
 }
?>
This is from Leon Atkinson's first book "Core PHP".  I have used it for so
long that I do not know how much is his and what is my add ons.  The
PrintTitle could be shortened.  I use an l for lower case, u for upper case,
a b for bold and a 1, 2 etc for size.

print(strtoupper($title)); or print(strtolower($title)) produces the upper
or lower.

My font.php contains about 20 functions and is included in the start of the
header.  Since every page has a copy of the header, i do not include it
again.  if you do you will get an error.
peace

ed