[thelist] Apache on Windows localhost anf hello

Bradley Clark bradclark1 at msn.com
Sun Feb 3 12:03:00 CST 2002

If you would like a small fast alternative to Apache, try BadBlue. The entire setup for the config file(ext.ini) is below. I'm surprised it's not a buzzword for practicing. Yes it is also free.    http://www.badblue.com/

[SERVICES]
extension1=pl,c:\Perl\bin\perl.exe
extension2=cgi,c:\Perl\bin\perl.exe
extension3=php,c;\Php\php.exe

[downloads]

Also I've been lurking for a couple of month's now so thought I should just say hello.