[thelist] php tidy/code check

BT Bigpant bigpant at btinternet.com
Mon Feb 4 00:19:01 CST 2002

PHPEdit from www.nusphere.com seems quite handy from the eval download I've
tried.

-----Original Message-----
From: thelist-admin at lists.evolt.org
[mailto:thelist-admin at lists.evolt.org]On Behalf Of kris burford
[midtempo]
Sent: 02 February 2002 09:54
To: thelist at lists.evolt.org
Subject: [thelist] php tidy/code check

hi all,

i've just completed my first semi-complex piece of php scripting (image
management for a cms that i'm building - linking in to MySQL) and, whilst
it seems to work okay, i have the feeling that it's somewhat somewhat
clunky and could be *significantly* cleaner/smoother/faster/insert verb
here...

is there any software out there that checks php code for "soundness"? i'm
still very much at the beginning of the learning curve and, whilst i can
review books and sites and stuff, getting my own code to operate fluidly
still seems a long way off...

thanks

kris