[thelist] CF: FormURL2Attributes Bug/Question

Frank framar at interlog.com
Mon Feb 4 08:23:01 CST 2002

I've got a situation whereby when using the Fusebox tag
FormURL2Attributes.cfm (1.0b1)for the feature of creating search
engine friendly urls, that it works perfectly on my Win2k box running
apache, but fails on my Linux server running the same version of CF
and Apache. More specifically, it it will translate a URL or Form
variable to an attribute on the PC side, but won't on Linux.

Does anyone have experience with having run into this? What was your solution?
--

Our best destiny, as planetary cohabitants, is the development
of what has been called "species consciousness" - something over

Frank Marion                      Framar Studios
frank at framarstudios.com           http://www.framarstudios.com