[thelist] CF: FormURL2Attributes Bug/Question

Raymond Camden jedimaster at macromedia.com
Mon Feb 4 08:34:00 CST 2002

If I had to guess, I'd bet the CGI variable it's using to parse stuff
isn't the same under Linux. Take a look at the code and see what CGI
vars it is using. Create a test template that displays those values. Put
the template on your WIndows box and compare.

Raymond Camden, Principal Spectra Compliance Engineer for Macromedia

Email    : jedimaster at macromedia.com
Yahoo IM : morpheus