[thelist] dynamic sites

Sally Reidy sallyr at dvinci.com
Mon Feb 4 10:12:00 CST 2002

Webcatalog - http://www.smithmicro.com/

tag-based commands accessing ram-resident tab-delimited text files.  Is
extremely fast, not too hard to learn, not too expensive and can do
anything that is needed using relational databases.  No middleware.  Can
run on any platform. Database files (tables) can be open by any program
that can read tab-delimited text files, so it is completely exportable.

I wouldn't use anything else, now that I use this.