[thelist] PHP - Declaring a temporary variable

Mark Joslyn mark.joslyn at solimarsystems.com
Mon Feb 4 12:00:00 CST 2002

Is there a way to declare a variable that initiates itself on the first
variable over the Query String? Using the query string solves my problem,
but in this case, I cannot use the query string.

I am trying to tweak some existing code to solve a page-splitting problem.
This code is designed to accept the variable over the query string. But I
want to declare the value on the page.

I am a newbie PHP and would love any assistance in this matter.

Thanks,

markJ